Welcome to the Homewood Pathfinder Suite.
YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT NAME IS Air Canada Component of CUPE
YOUR TRANSITION DATE (DD-MM-YYYY) IS 27-06-2022
YOUR INVITATION CODE IS ACC481
There is something for everyone with Homewood Pathfinder
We’ve built a platform that learns about you and your unique needs, recommending the clinically indicated care, service or resource at the right time. Pathfinder features new and evolving content, an easy-to-follow online service matching solution and our evolutionary MeetNow capability.
View Additional Resources
Important program information and next steps:
As of your transition date, you will access Homewood Pathfinder by either logging in with your existing Homeweb account or creating an account on Homeweb.ca using your organization’s invitation code. When creating your account, you will be asked to provide the following:
• First and last name
• Date of birth
• Email address
• Password, and
• Your organization’s invitation code
Welcome to Homewood Pathfinder!
1. Visit: Homeweb.ca
2. Click ‘Sign Up’ to create an account and enter your invitation code
3. Enter your name, preferred email address and a few other pieces of information to create your profile
4. A key component of Pathfinder, Homewood PulseCheck will ask for a few additional details including how you’re feeling and your primary area of interest or concern
5. That’s it. Welcome to Homewood Pathfinder and the start of your simplified and innovative EAP journey.
Please note, this new platform is in addition to the regular services of Homewood Health. You can still call 1-800-663-1142 for support.