Our next membership-wide Webinar, to be held on Friday, June 24th, at 2pm EST (Toronto time), is titled ‘Standby: Tips, tricks and tools for Employee Travel’.
During this webinar, we’ll discuss the many aspects of travelling on our Employee passes, and hopefully shed some light on a number of misunderstood realities of Employee Travel. We’ll talk about the Priority Sequence, fees for Employee Travel, Commuting logistics, Travel partners, Zed Fare travel, and many other topics. We’ll also have a live Q&A session where participants can ask their questions, or contribute to the conversation.
We’re also hoping to include a segment which will feature some of the best tips, tricks and travel advice sent in by members from across our community.
Do you have some invaluable advice to share regarding Employee Travel, or words of wisdom which you think could benefit your colleagues far and wide? If so, please send them to us at , or via our Facebook Page at .
Hopefully this upcoming webinar will be useful to our members, junior and senior alike! As always, this webinar will be recorded and made available to all members for viewing at your leisure.
To register for this webinar, please click on the following link:
If you’re unfamiliar with this technology, we invite you to review the technical notes below.
Online Webinar – System Requirements
– A high-speed internet connection (wired is best, high speed Wifi also works)
– A computer using Windows or Mac Operating System (Android or iPad Tablets also supported**)
– Audio (integrated speakers or headphones)
– A Landline for Conference Call (Cell phones not recommended)
– Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.7 and higher
– Newest version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or Safari Web Browser
– Most recent version of Adobe Flash player installed: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
– Turn your browser’s popup blocker off or put www.anymeeting.com in your allowed list
** Attendees may join a meeting using iPad, Android tablet or iPhone using the free AnyMeeting app found in the app store for your mobile device.
To test your peripherals:
To test your existing connection speed (you will need 1Mbps download speed):
To find out more about attending a webinar or troubleshooting any issues:
Please note that if you can’t connect to the Webinar for technical reasons, you can also participate via the dial-in option. Three local Canadian phone numbers are available (long-distance charges may apply):
YYZ: (437) 886-9122
YVR: (604) 757-3130
YUL: (438) 800-2937
International Dial-In Numbers:
Meeting ID: 4599656
Attendee PIN: 607 2570#
President, Air Canada Component of CUPE
Click HERE for a printable, and downloadable, version of this bulletin.