Pension estimates can be done thru the Aeronet portalAeronet address – https://acaeronet.aircanada.ca
Follow these steps:
Sign in to the Aeronet
- Select My Hr from the tool bar at the top of the page
- On the left side of the page in the My Pension section, select Information and Tools
- Select Define Benefit to do the calculations. Chose Retirement Planner for self guided planning exercise.
- Select the first sentence Click here to view your pension information hypertext (Mercer OneView)
- Several options for plan information, form & calculations. Choose Tools for calculations
- Options for Short Term (within 4 months) or Long Term calculations
- You can run different retirement dates. Different pension amounts and options will be displayed as applicable. These different scenarios can be saved for later viewing.
We encourage all pension plan members to use this guide to access your pension plan details and familiarize yourself with your greatest benefit. The more information and knowledgeable each of us have, the more prepared you will be to make decision about your pension.