We wish to advise those of you in the November Rouge-Mainline flow through class that you will be accommodated at the Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Airport. This is the same hotel that ACCEX stayed in during their first week of Bargaining in September 2019 and it was inspected by the Hotel Committee this week after the company advised us of their plans to place our crew members here for the training.
The hotel will provide the following amenities:
- Rooms are equipped with small kitchens including pots, pans, microwave, toaster, fridge, plates, cutlery, etc.
- 24/7 fitness centre and pool
- Complimentary continental breakfast 7 days a week
- 24/7 business centre with printing
- Laundry room
- Blackout curtains in rooms
- 15% discount at hotel restaurant
- Walking distance to various restaurants, coffee shops, amenities, grocery stores, pharmacies, mall, cinema
Your Union worked on this placement with the company, did a full inspection and will grant concurrence when requested. This hotel offers a relaxed environment, study areas, clean quiet rooms and many additional benefits.
Melinda Allen & Alex Habib
Component Hotel Committee