Coronavirus, Staffing and Bidding
We completely understand that with the influx of information and restrictions being reported in the media related to Covid-19 (Coronavirus) it can be overwhelming and that you may be feeling very anxious at this time. We have been in constant communication with the Company this week but have very limited information at this time related to overall staffing concerns continually being raised. We want to let you know that as soon as we are consulted with any new information, we will be advising the membership immediately.
There is no denying that at Mainline the April 2020 block hours are lower than previous years. This will likely result in high numbers of reserve cabin crew, so please be mindful to back up your April 2020 bid with a reserve bid. Please reach out to your Local PBS Committees if you need assistance with this.
Flow Through Postponed
(Rouge to Mainline)
We realize that this situation evolves by the minute and has unintended or unknown ripple effects. We continue to follow up on each one of them. The moment we have factual news to share, trust that we will.