SUBJECT: Training Credits – Article 6.04 (Minimum Guaranteed Entitlement of One (1) Hour)DEPARTMENT: Mr. Michael McCrory, Director, Air Canada Labour Relations – IFS
NATURE OF THE GRIEVANCE:
The Union claims that Air Canada violated the Collective Agreement, including but not limited to Articles 3, 5.10, 5.11.05, 6.04, 13, 15, any and all other relevant provisions of the Collective Agreement, and any and all relevant statutes or legislation by not paying the minimum guaranteed entitlement of one (1) hour for any training including but not limited to hello/bonjour training.
The Union hereby requests that,
- Air Canada abide by the Collective Agreement;
- Cease and desist this violation;
- Ensure the minimum guaranteed entitlement of one (1) hour is paid for all training;
- Make all affected employees whole; and
- Provide for any other relief deemed appropriate.
We request a hearing within the contractual time limits and that the Company provide all documentation relied upon in this matter.
Signature of Employee(s) or Union Officer
Name of Union Officer Originating Grievance: Michel Cournoyer, President, Air Canada Component of CUPEDate: January 30, 2015