The Air Canada Component Education Committee would like to invite you to attend this year’s CUPE Fall School, which will run from October 22 to 27, 2019. The courses will be held at the Sheraton Centre Hotel, which is located at 123 Queen St. Way.
Class sizes are limited, and registration is on a first come, first served basis so register early to avoid disappointment. Please note the dates of the courses and bid accordingly.
The deadline to register will be October 09, 2018.
For a list of the courses available, please click HERE.
For a list of the course descriptions, please click HERE.
A lunch per diem will be paid to all of our members who volunteer their time to attend and complete the training course.
To register, or if you have any further questions, please email me at email@example.com.
** Please note that no registrations will be accepted after October 9, 2019 **
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CUPE ONTARIO SCHOOL:
• All classes end on Sunday, October 27th at 12:30 pm. However, start dates and times differ depending on the course chosen.
• Registration is on Saturday, October 26th from 7:30 to 9:00 am in the Civic Ballroom Foyer, except for all WSIB, Health & Safety, LET and Financial Officer courses (see start times).
• Class sizes are limited, and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
• Attendees can only register for one course.
• Classes are only offered in English unless otherwise stated.
Air Canada Component Education Committee Chair