The Air Canada Component Education Committee would like to announce the next series of courses being offered at the CUPE Spring School, which will be held from February 26 to March 3, 2019. All courses will be at the Sheraton Centre Hotel, 123 Queen St. West, in Toronto.
Class sizes are limited and registration is on a first come, first serve basis so to avoid disappointment, register early.
Please note the dates of the courses and bid accordingly as flight releases will not be covered.
The deadline to register will be February 8, 2019.
For a list of courses available, please click HERE.
For a list of course description, please click HERE.
A lunch per diem will be paid to all of our members who volunteer their time to attend and complete the training course.
To register, or if you have further questions, please email email@example.com.
** Please note that no registrations will be accepted after February 8, 2019 **
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CUPE ONTARIO SCHOOL:
• All classes end on Sunday, March 3rd at 12:30pm. However, start dates and times differ depending on the course chosen
• Registration is on Saturday, March 2nd from 7:30 to 9:00am in the Civic Ballroom Foyer, except for all WSIB, H&S & Financial Officers (see start times)
• Class sizes are limited, and registration is on a first come, first serve basis
• Attendees can only register for one course
• Classes are only offered in English unless otherwise stated
Component Education Committee