The Union has been attempting to proactively deal with the Company on the delay of Flow Through. They have advised us this week that the following will be taking place:
- The Company will be sending out “Offers of Flow Through” commencing early next week. These “Offers” that are being sent out are to start training in September 2019.
- The letters will be sent out in seniority order.
- The remaining members, in seniority order, will have letters sent out at a later date for training in November 2019.
- When you are presented with the “Offer” you will have the ability to decline it.
- When you are presented with the “Offer” you will have the ability to indicate your preferred base(s) in priority order.
The process noted above is a change from the previous practice. We strongly feel that our members should have already completed the Flow Through process, and will continue to assert our position. Please know your Union is still actively pursuing the grievance.
President, Air Canada Component of CUPE