Your three Component Officers are pleased to report on our first full week in office.
We are so proud to be representing the membership and are working hard to prepare for a productive and meaningful two years.
We have been bringing ourselves up to speed on many important issues. A few of the things we have done this week are:
- Catching up on the backlog of outstanding issues;
- Met with CUPE National to prepare the survey results to review with ACCEX;
- Meeting with CUPE National;
- Scheduled Meetings with Air Canada;
- Scheduled Meetings with Air Canada Rouge;
- Committee appointments; and
- Discussing and exploring new and improved communication strategies for the go forward.
This is by no means a comprehensive list. We sat as an Executive at Component for the week to ensure that all three of us were fully informed and on the same page. These were days of great discussion for all! It has definitely been a whirlwind week, but in our ongoing efforts to ensure good communication with our members, we wanted to take the time to give you an update.
Wesley Lesosky – President
Theresa Mitchell – Vice-President
Alex Habib – Secretary-Treasurer